Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Jessica
I'm doing good. Been busy, we have started getting the grounds ready to plant. We are doubling the size of our garden this year. Mike cleaned out the gutters, we trimmed up the trees in the front yard, planted some of the bulbs we bought, we still have a lot to do but it's a work in progress. The baby is growing good! He feels big, we found out at the ultra sound that he has an enlarge kidney, no need to worry! Doctor Bouressa said that nothing can harm him so that was a relief. The bonus is that we get an ultra sound done at 32 weeks, and Doctor Beller got a new ultra sound machine that does 3D and 4D. So that baby looks really really real! You can see indents in the face! I was just amazed at the first ultra sound. Other then that, I'm still watching Laura and Matt's kids during the week and they are awesome to have around! That's about it for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Brumbles
- We are the Brumbles,Mike likes the outdoors,Jessica likes Gardening and working.Jubal loves the transformers or any super hero for that matter, Lillimae is in demand of her brothers, Chase is just a monster, he's huge! Tanner has know graced us with his presence.
4 comments:
I'm so glad you started posting on your blog again!!! I am always looking for pictures though! :) Your little ones grow too fast. Here's our blog if you want to check it out: www.hopperclan.blogspot.com
~Tia
Ok, I saw the pictures at the bottom. Love it! Chase is 22 pounds?! Holy moly what a chunk!! Lona is almost 10 months and she's 17 pounds. Sheesh, I can't imagine! :)
Tia I don't know how to leave a comment! I can't figure out all of this! Everyone's pages are cute and orderly! Mine on the other hand I just want to get everything on there. I'm hoping to ask Kaari my sister in-law some tips and pointers!
Hey, as long as you're blogging! :) Hope you are better and it wasn't horrendously painful to pass the stones! Poor thing!!!
Post a Comment