Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New to blogging

Hello all, we are new to blogging and sorry the pictures are blurry. We will add new ones soon.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome to the blog world!! can't wait to see more pics love ya

Kari and Brandon said...

I love your pictures, your babies are beautiful!! I miss you guys. And I'm totally jealous of your new bed, where did you get it or who made it??

The Brumbles said...

I made the bed, we priced them and foe a king size they are about $1800.00. it cost me about $100.00 in supplies to built it my self.

Kari and Brandon said...

That's amazing, Brandon wants one bad time!! Maybe you can help him start one sometime.

Unknown said...

Need more pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Mike and Jessica,
What absolutely adorable children. What a happy family. It makes me cry to see you so happy. You take after your grandpa. He would neve buy what he could make or repair. The bed is beautiful. I have a fork that your grandpa made the handle out of an antler. Love Aunt Gayle

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed seeing you this Christmas, but enjoyed the time I spent with Naomi, Mike, and Aubrey. Hope to see you in 2009, love Uncle Rick

About Me

My photo
We are the Brumbles,Mike likes the outdoors,Jessica likes Gardening and working.Jubal loves the transformers or any super hero for that matter, Lillimae is in demand of her brothers, Chase is just a monster, he's huge! Tanner has know graced us with his presence.

Other Blogs